ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
nicksupreme
nicksupreme

Armor system Empty Armor system

on Tue 31 Mar - 18:08
Wondering what the armor system will be if that's info you guys are allowed to share Smile
Alkstarr
Alkstarr

Armor system Empty Re: Armor system

on Tue 31 Mar - 23:35
Hi, I don't think devs can show you stuff at the moment. But stay tuned, June is coming and they probably gonna drop some stuffs before Cool
Fish
Fish

on Wed 1 Apr - 22:20
You can 2 tap in the game but i think they told us that there wasnt going to be some sort of helmet system like in z1br. I think its kinda like, you heal up to 200 hp. Like, you could use bandages to heal up to 100 hp and use a medkit or something to heal up the rest. Just a guess tho
Forest-
Forest-

on Fri 3 Apr - 15:34
If you spawn in, and there is no helmets, you have to shoot someone twice in the head off spawn? i dont think thats too much of a good idea tbh
Fish
Fish

on Sat 4 Apr - 3:30
no idea, but i guess you would start with 100hp or something. No clue tho, dont think they said much about it
Vulbi
Vulbi

on Wed 8 Apr - 12:25
Sur les vidéos présentation du jeu ont peux y voir :

2 tap dans la tête
5 tap dans le corps
(avec une AR-15)

nous ne pouvons que spéculer sur les systèmes d'armures cependant je prie juste pour ne pas a avoir a crafter ces dites armures
Baza
Baza

on Thu 30 Apr - 13:04
"Hi, I don't think devs can show you stuff at the moment. But stay tuned, June is coming and they probably gonna drop some stuffs before Cool"

Yea I think they gonna drop some nice sneak peeks before being able to play in June.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum