ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
Furax187

Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes Empty Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes

on Fri 14 Aug - 16:34
Dear madam
Dear sir
I pre-orderded the game last week. And i still didn't receive
My key codes. I can provide evidence if needed.

The only mails i got was 1 from paypal comfirming my paylent. And 1 of axc with my order id. But no key codes.

Ppl who didn't pre-order are playing it before me. Makes sense right?

Send me my key pls. I alrdy emailed the support team but they dont reply. And yes the mail isnt in my spam folder.

Thanks in advance

Yours sincerely

kamykh likes this post

kamykh

Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes Empty Re: Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes

on Fri 14 Aug - 16:58
Same issue. The whole situation is just riddiculous. Pre order sounds like a joke
Furax187

Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes Empty Re: Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes

on Fri 14 Aug - 20:08
We are 6hours later and i still didnt receive my key, now its not funny anymore
rezta
rezta

on Fri 14 Aug - 22:14
I think ur not the only one just wait. affraid
Fkncupcake

Still didnt receive my pre-orderded key codes Empty Pre-Order but no key

on Sat 15 Aug - 5:28
i dont have my pre oder key either Sad
anima83

on Sat 15 Aug - 9:48
pas de clé non plus
équipe de bras cassé
pré-commande de foutage de gueule et jeu éclaté de ce que j'ai pu voir sur twitch
du jamais vu
enfin si quand je vais au chiotte
anima83

on Sat 15 Aug - 9:50
no key either
broken arm team
face ******** pre-order and busted game from what I saw on twitch
never seen
well if when I go to the shit
Belfiore1

on Sat 15 Aug - 13:34
I emailed support with this issue and haven't heard a word 12 hours later. I provided details of my Paypal transaction showing I paid them on the 28th of July, Your screwing the very players that are supporting you the most! Good job you can keep the $18 if you need it that much, I have been more then patient.If you can't help 50 people on this forum then you shouldn't be running a business in the first place. Justin
Furax187

on Sat 15 Aug - 14:15
I got my key after 10hours, i suggest you guys
Contact support team by mail
Dinkeydock

on Mon 17 Aug - 18:17
I pre-ordered back in february, 19th.. if i havent recieved than a shitload of others should wait before people who supported the game back then get their keys.. and if i havent seen my key, you shouldnt be expecting one for a while...
Jonny
Jonny

on Tue 18 Aug - 9:59
Unlucky guys, they are maybe out of keys. elephant
Fubar

on Tue 18 Aug - 10:37
Dinkeydock wrote:I pre-ordered back in february, 19th.. if i havent recieved than a shitload of others should wait before people who supported the game back then get their keys.. and if i havent seen my key, you shouldnt be expecting one for a while...

I "pre-ordered" June 2019 when this "game" wasnt more than an idea on a piece of paper. Still havent received my code.
smh, makes Daybreak seem competent.

rezta likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum