ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
SnoddyG

Increase nade radius and I have a suggestion for skill system. Empty Increase nade radius and I have a suggestion for skill system.

on Sun 23 Aug - 3:45
I feel like frag grenade radius need to be increased. Current radius seems to be too small. I also have a suggestion for your skill system. Instead of having these skill boxes placed all over the world you could simply have us select a skill in the lobby and when the game starts we have the skill already that way we can just focus on picking up guns, meds, and throwables. If a player doesn't select a skill they will get one automatically. You could even have it setup where you have a skill selected by default that way if the game starts and they don't pick one they have 1 automatically selected that they wanted. Skills can still drop off players so someone could swap if they wanted. This also would allow people to look at each skill in the lobby before the game starts so if they are new they can learn about the skill system very quickly and easily. Thoughts?

j3sser3t4rd likes this post

j3sser3t4rd
j3sser3t4rd

Increase nade radius and I have a suggestion for skill system. Empty Re: Increase nade radius and I have a suggestion for skill system.

on Sun 23 Aug - 18:48
I think you have a point, having 3000 skill boxes spread around every corner of the cities doesn't make any sense and its not fun to search for the skill you want by opening so many skill boxes...

SnoddyG likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum