ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
k1ngkoopa

In Game Voice Chat Needed. Empty In Game Voice Chat Needed.

on Fri 8 May - 9:53
From what i can tell people and have been reading people want this to be the next ******** 2020 and i am for one hoping it is. 100% we need voice chat in game (prox chat) so we can talk to other people) just implement a ban if people start being toxic we all know people will be, who hasn't been angry at a 10 year old kid when they kill you in fortnite lol.
******** prox chat was so good it was a way to meet new players and have some banter along the way. My close circle are keeping a close eye on this game and will all purchase it if you guys can do what ******** couldn't do again when they tried.

j3sser3t4rd likes this post

k1ngkoopa

In Game Voice Chat Needed. Empty Re: In Game Voice Chat Needed.

on Fri 8 May - 9:54
Why is the word H 1 Z 1 tagged out? You seriously havent put a block on people talking about h1 have you?

cute
cute

on Wed 10 Jun - 19:54
We're working on it

wristhack
wristhack

on Mon 29 Jun - 22:10
@k1ngkoopa if "implementing a ban" was that easy for in-game chat toxicity, there wouldn't have been any toxicity in H1 through voice chat. I think there definitely needs to be some sort of in game voice chat, but it needs to be done the right way and done carefully so toxicity doesn't become insanely overwhelming for new players.

LillaT and j3sser3t4rd like this post

LillaT
LillaT

on Fri 3 Jul - 21:21
The problem for a small studio to keep the enviroment clean is that there is so many more people needed to cope with it. One of many reasons why for example mordhau had a huge playerbase that shrunk down hard and fast is because of toxic player behaviour not being dealth with and i dont want that to be the destiny of anarea.
I think that being careful in this regard is wise.

wristhack and j3sser3t4rd like this post

wristhack
wristhack

on Thu 9 Jul - 22:50
I agree, toxicity ingame through chat or voice can literally kill a game. Just look at H1, the second you killed or were killed ingame you were verbally assaulted! Thats insane and totally unacceptable! I'd rather almost no proximity chat in solo queue or team modes. Only voice chat available would be group so you can talk with your teammates!
j3sser3t4rd
j3sser3t4rd

on Sun 12 Jul - 20:27
I think proximity chat is really important if you really want to connect people. It's not without reason proximity chat was implemented in PUBG. The main difference was that proximity chat was enabled by default in ********, however in PUBG we got introduced to voice channels, which made you switch through voice channels fairly easy. I think this should be done in ANAREA as well. Different voice channels with the default setting being Voice Channel on "Team Chat", this way, if you don't want to take part in the public proximity chat you don't have to, but if you want to, it is a possibility. Because I'm pretty sure this game needs proximity chat for the overall experience and the community. Also, this way, the game is way more suitable and way more entertaining for streamers / streamer content as well, which is really important for the overall game popularity. Because I'm pretty sure we all want this game to become really popular in order to get the game experience we really want.
Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum