ANAREA Battle Royale
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Go down
MisterHell

New Weapons  Empty New Weapons

on Sun 16 Aug - 14:04
I read you're road map and you're saying in alpha 2 you will add new weapons. ******** added new weapons and that wasn't a good Idea.
And what do you PLAYERS think do we need more weapons. I'm not very found of the Idea of new weapons.
izac

New Weapons  Empty Re: New Weapons

on Sun 16 Aug - 16:09
What are you talking about lmao. Adding new weapons isn't a bad idea. You can add the wrong kind of weapons and throw the balance of the game off but adding more variety is never a bad idea.
MisterHell

on Sun 16 Aug - 16:50
We got AR ,AK , Shotgun, Sniper  and variations of pistols.You pick up AR , Shotgun and you are ready to fight Quick and simple.
What more do you need. That's the thing I like about this game.
What are the weapons izac that you think would make it more fun ?

ok maybe RPG in a loot drop would be kinda fun
Jonny
Jonny

on Sun 16 Aug - 17:33
I can somehow agree to this topic. In a game like this I don't think we need a big veriety of weapons. I'm and I know a lot of people aren't a fan of "spray-and-pray" weapons and I would be very dissapointed if they add weapons such as MP7, since I don't think they are suitable for a game like this. If they add a "spray weapon" they need to make sure it doesn't get "overused". They could add a new shotgun or a good weapon in loot boxes, but I don't think any other weapons are neccessary.

MisterHell likes this post

Permissions in this forum:
You cannot reply to topics in this forum